cell phone lovin'
So, I met a guy at 'Son of the Soil'. He seemed nice enough, keeping me company during the meal part of the party and translating what was going on... until he proposed that I go on a walk with him. Once we left the compound, it became clear that the purpose of the walk was so that he could pee somewhere.
I let him take care of that business himself, and entertained myself by wandering away and looking at fascinating distant things in the opposite direction. On the way back into the compound where the party was being held, he tried to hold my hand. I told him I might be American, but I didn't play that way. I left not long afterwards.
I received the following message later that same evening:
Thats my number from XXXX we were together at SON OF THE SOIL, were are u at? i'm missing u so much when i'm i going to c u I LOVE u more than the word?repl
Welcome to the phenomenon of the drunk-dial SMS.
No comments:
Post a Comment