10 September 2007

rough

So I'm having kind of a rough week month. But not as rough as Nadia Abu El-Haj.

In any regard, let me thank all of you who sent your condolences. I do appreciate it.

I don't really have much to say yet. But I did make M a memorial mix. Yes, I guess that's a sign of either my desperation or a sign of my generation or just a sign that I am as batty as a bedbug. Whatever, here are the tracks:

    1. Warning Sign by Coldplay (A Rush Of Blood To The Head)
    2. The Lovecats by The Cure (Standing On The Beach)
    3. SinnerMan by Nina Simone, mixed by Felix da Housecat
    4. All Cats Are Grey by The Cure (Faith)
    5. Cataluna by The Gipsy Kings (Tierra Gitana)
    6. Tell Him I Love Him by Lauryn Hill (The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill)
    7. Scatterbrain by Radiohead (Hail to the Thief)
    8. The First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crowe, covering Cat Stevens
    9. Peace Train by 10,000 Maniacs, covering Cat Stevens (In My Tribe)
    10. Grace Cathedral Hill by The Decemberists (Castaways and Cutouts)
    11. Something's Got A Hold On Me by Etta James (Her Best)
    12. Something So Strong by Crowded House
    13. Something Against You by the Pixies (Surfer Rosa)
    14. You've Said Something by P. J. Harvey (Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea)
    15. You Do Something to Me by Sinead O'Connor, performing Porter (Red, Hot & Blue)
    16. Águas de marco by João Gilberto (self titled 1973)
    17. Warehouse by Dave Matthews Band (Under the Table and Dreaming)
    18. 32 Flavors by Ani DiFranco (Not A Pretty Girl)
    19. Plastic Bag Theme by Thomas Newman (American Beauty soundtrack)
There. Now you can make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment