Boxing? I don't think so...
Now that I'm back in the US, I have access to crazy-fast internet connections and abundant sources of procrastination. So, in honor of the kind of day I'm having, and in homage to the famous boxing giraffes, here's a tasty (if bizarre) video tidbit for those of you with the bandwidth to handle it:
Hm... Maybe those giraffes in the Khama Rhino Sanctuary were just warming up?
2 comments:
That was one of the more puzzling SNL segments ever. Awesome nonetheless.
:)
My dad came to visit me in my new house and, because I hadn't moved in yet, got there first. When I let him in the front door with my keys he insisted that there was someone who wanted to come in on the back porch. I looked and, sure enough, this five foot tall stuffed giraffe was waiting for me. Needless to say, I'm not sure it's fair to say that I live alone any longer.... BLK:)
Post a Comment