news
People, I have been busy. I have been pushed off a (stationary) train in Amsterdam. I have driven all over the western Cape with a bunch of Canadians stuffed in the back of a 1978 VW beetle. I have given myself blood blisters on the bottoms of my feet. I have talked it up, down and sideways on two continents. I have been inside O. R. Tambo airport in Johannesburg way too damn many times in the past month.
But I'm not too busy to make the news. Yeah, you heard it. And I think that's my cue to leave...
1 comment:
..."Brada said adding that she hoped to attend the festival again next year."
-I get it, I get it, you're staying forever! Once you make Mmegi, there's really nowhere to go but down. I'm glad you're being productive and getting some papers churned out. I'm busy in residency, working a lot, but happy to be learning in New Haven. History of med is on the back burner for now, but not for always... I think of you often, particularly when I play (OK, lose while playing) Scrabble! Hope all is well, Allison
Post a Comment